Spacious Entry and Numerous Peaks
About This Plan
- Multiple peaks and a lofty arched porch make viewing the house plan an uplifting experience. A wrap-around planter, along with half-round windows in the door and front bay.
- The 12-foot-high entry gives you an instant feeling of spaciousness. Double doors on the left open into a bright room expanded by a window bay that fills most of the front wall.
- An art niche nestles into the passageway leading into the kitchen and great room. Across from the kitchen, another window bay brightens the eating nook.
- Kitchen and great room are all of a piece. Cupboard space is in generous supply, augmented by the step-in pantry next to the nook. Counter space is ample as well.
- Natural light washes in through side and rear windows, while the sliding door at the back opens onto a small patio.
- Bedrooms line up along the right. Amenities in the master suite include a large walk-in closet and a two-section bathroom that provides privacy and steam containment for toilet and shower.
- Secondary bedrooms are equal in size and share access to the home plan's main bathroom. Utilities are tucked in a pass-through that connects with the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,743 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,743 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available