Spacious Estate Design
About This Plan
- Accommodate your life's diverse pattern of formal occasions and casual times with this spacious home plan.
- The exterior of this estate presents a palatial bearing; the interior is both comfortable and elegant. Formal areas are graced with amenities to make entertaining easy. Casual areas are kept intimate, but no less large.
- The solarium serves both with skylights and terrace access.
- Guests will appreciate a private guest room and a bath with loggia access on the main floor.
- Family bedrooms and the master suite are upstairs.
- Note the gracious ceiling treatments in the master bedroom, its sitting room, and Bedroom 2.
- Related Plans: See these related luxury home plans - 12058JL, 12183JL and 12064JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,591 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,453 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 668 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick