Spacious European Design
About This Plan
- Reminiscent of a European country manor, this luxury home plan abounds with architectural character. Spacious rooms are further enhanced with soaring ceilings and impressive banks of windows.
- Unobstructed sightlines, from front of house to back, highlight this house plan. As guests enter the foyer, they are presented with a breathtaking view. Likewise, the cook standing at the island sink overlooks the windows in the breakfast nook and family room.
- Casual spaces, such as the family room, breakfast nook, and kitchen are open to each other, fostering family activities.
- Another see-through fireplace connects the master bedroom and bath. Steeped in luxury, the master suite features a 12-foot ceiling, a grand walk-in closet, and a sizable bath.
- A den in the same wing provides a private retreat. A closed stairwell beside the kitchen leads up to upstairs bedrooms, which are serviced by a convenient compartmentalized bath.
- Above the 3 car garage, a bonus room with dormer windows can be used as an auxiliary bedroom, a game/hobby room, children's playroom, or a home office/studio.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 6954AM (3,517 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,182 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,532 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 383 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 77' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick