Spacious European House Plan with Porte Cochere
About This Plan
- A huge, grand foyer with double tray ceiling rises up to give you an impressive entrance.
- The curved staircase truly shines and has views of the open dining room and the two-story living room.
- Elegant arches add a custom touch.
- On the left side of the house, you'll find a guest bedroom and large library.
- On the right side of the home, the kitchen is mostly set off by itself to keep kitchen noise down but you do have wonderful views of the breakfast nook and family room with coffered ceiling from the kitchen sink.
- The porte cochere connects the two car rear entry garage and the 3 car side entry garage into the mud room.
- Four more bedrooms occupy the upper floor with the crown jewel being the gorgeous master suite.
- With a built-in entertainment center, a cozy sitting room with wet bar and a juliette balcony, you'll never want to leave.
- Step down one stair to walk across the porte cochere hall to reach the secluded home office that also has a wet bar plus a handy half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,992 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,201 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,791 sq. ft.
- Entry: 55 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 386 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 123' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick