Spacious Family Home
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This spacious home plan has lots of room for the large family to spread out in comfort.
- Two-story ceilings can be found in the formal living room with its double doors leading to the rear porch.
- An open floor plan highlights the informal space comprised of the kitchen, nook and gathering room.
- The perfect in-law suite is but steps away from the kitchen, with a beautiful bayed sitting area.
- Another bayed sitting area can be found in the master suite with its tray ceiling and huge master bath with his and her walk-in closets.
- The giant game room is off by itself so you won't hear any noise.
- An outside spiral staircase leads up to the second floor open balcony.
- The balcony opens to a loft and two additional bedrooms.
- The 376 square foot game room is included in the total living area of this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,224 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,527 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 697 sq. ft.
- Attic: 459 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 485 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 6"
- Depth: 84' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 654 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12