Spacious Family Home Plan
About This Plan
- This spacious family home plan has plenty of room to spread out in style and comfort.
- From the moment you step into the foyer, your eye goes straight back through the living room to the covered patio beyond.
- Columns mark the formal dining room and allow the views to continue.
- The master suite is truly luxurious with a huge spa-like bathroom and his and her walk-in closets.
- A breakfast nook banquette makes eating fun, with light streaming in from windows on all sides.
- Both the family room and master bedroom have vaulted ceilings and access to the rear porch.
- Upstairs, you have your own exercise room with nearby shower and a media room with wet bar to aid in entertaining.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,375 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 675 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 112' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1024 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss