Spacious Family Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Crossing over an inviting wrap-around porch, you enter this spacious family home through a door flanked by sidelights and topped by a fanlight.
- On one side of the entry, the living room opens to the dining room via French doors. The well-equipped kitchen includes a pantry closet and a central island with snack bar. A built-in planning desk is sited in the breakfast area, which flows into the sunroom in back.
- In the sunken family room with its beamed ceiling, the fireplace is located in back, allowing multiple furniture arrangements.
- In the master suite upstairs, a vaulted ceiling spotlights the bedroom. French doors lead to the spacious master bath, with its L-shaped walk-in closet and luxurious bath with a corner whirlpool tub set in a dramatic bay window.
- The extra-wide hallway contains a linen closet. Note the optional play area in bedroom 4, which adds 80 square feet.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction. See plan 4046DB for the 2x4 version of this home plan.