Spacious Family Home Plan
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Designed with the potential for six bedrooms, this Traditional home has an optional lower level with storage and a huge media room.
- The first floor gives you a quiet home office off the foyer.
- The main living area is in the rear with a spacious open floor plan that combines kitchen, dining and living rooms.
- A raised eating bar in the kitchen seats four and a walk-in pantry lies close at hand.
- Most of the bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a convenient laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,641 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,268 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,373 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,237 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,237 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 51' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 760 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss