Spacious Family Room with 2-Story Ceilings
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A bright and spacious family room with a two-story-high ceiling is at the heart of the house plan. The back of this room has more windows than walls, and one section slides open to access a wide screened porch.
- You notice the lofty ceiling as soon as you step inside the house, because it begins in the entry and extends over the stairway that separates the foyer from the family room. Arched clerestory windows in both the front and rear of the house bathe this voluminous space in natural light. Dining room and parlor have standard-height ceilings.
- Two bedrooms, a bathroom and a linen closet are on the second level, but the master suite is on the ground floor. A closet is under the stairway.
- In the kitchen, a wrap-around work island/eating bar with built-in range and vegetable sink provides extra counter space. Dishwasher, oven and microwave are conveniently placed, and utilities are just a few steps away, in a pass-through room with garage access. The two-car garage has storage space and a small workbench.
- Luxuries in the master suite include a large walk-in closet and a private bathroom with twin lavs, oversized shower and enclosed water closet.