About This Plan
- A covered porch graces the front of this farmhouse design, while a deck is found in back. Due to its side-entry garage, the home works well on a corner lot.
- The two-story foyer, the dining room and the living room flow together and are warmed by a fireplace. The islanded kitchen forms one space with the breakfast area with box-bay window.
- The fabulous first-floor master suite contains a walk-in closet, a vaulted sitting area with a box-bay window, and a bath with a garden tub and separate shower. Three family bedrooms and two full baths are housed on the second floor.
- Bonus space over the garage offers the potential for expansion.
- Ceilings: 9' first level, 8' second level.
- Foundation options: basement or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,657 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 21 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,798 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 838 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 389 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 634 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick