Spacious Farmhouse House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A giant covered porch wraps around the front and sides of this huge Farmhouse house plan.
- 10' high ceilings on the first floor give you a feeling of spaciousness beyond the large size of each room.
- The formal dining room has both a butlers pantry to aid in serving and a walk-in pantry for storage.
- The heart of the home is the enormous kitchen that faces the beamed great room.
- More beams top the ceiling in the stunning master suite that has a large master bathroom and study attached.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has a big walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- The rec room also gets a walk-in closet and full bathroom that can serve as guest quarters.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,310 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,057 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,253 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,259 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 918 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick