About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The brick exterior of this one-story home exudes tradition. Inside, a sense of space is achieved by means of the open design. The side-entry garage makes the home suitable for a corner lot.
- You enter through a front door surrounded by glass. Both the foyer and the formal dining room, set off by interior columns, rise for 13 feet, while a cathedral ceiling tops the adjacent great room. A warming hearth is the focus of the great room which opens to the deck in back.
- More interior columns delineate the breakfast room and kitchen. Notable in this area are a built-in desk, a pantry closet, an eating bar and easy access to the dining room and laundry room.
- On one side of the house, the master suite has its own access to the deck. A tray ceiling graces the bedroom, while the compartmented bath includes a walk-in closet, spa tub, separate shower and two sinks set in an angled counter.
- On the other side of the house, you find three family bedrooms and another compartmented bath, this one with its own linen closet.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. When ordering, please specify.