Spacious Feeling, Luxurious Features
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This stately traditional home offers many of the same features of much larger residences, but in less than 1,900 square feet.
- The feeling of spaciousness is reinforced by the open flow of the informal areas. Across the back, the family room, focusing on a fireplace with built-ins on either side, provides entry to the rear deck.
- The bay-windowed breakfast nook serves as a transition to the L-shaped kitchen, conveniently close to the laundry, the formal dining room and the two-car garage.
- Upstairs, the master suite boasts trayed ceilings in both bedroom and bath. The bath includes a huge walk-in closet, two vanities with knee space between them and separate shower and tub. Above the garage, the bonus room provides space for a future playroom or additional bedroom.
- Foundation: slab or crawl space.