Spacious Five Bedroom Home
About This Plan
- Brick and siding plus a hip roof combine to give a pleasing curb appeal to this Traditional home plan.
- Only columns separate the dining room from the foyer, making it feel even larger.
- Double doors open to a private den that would make a great home office or place for homework.
- From the kitchen island, you can see all the way to the fireplace at the end of the great room.
- A big walk-in pantry makes storage a pleasure.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor along with loft space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,497 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,996 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 913 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick