Spacious Florida Contemporary
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Arched windows and interesting roof lines invite you into this Florida-style contemporary home. Inside, high-volume ceilings and the lavish use of glass make for an airy, spacious ambiance.
- From the sheltered, recessed entry, you step into the foyer, and from there down into the living room, where a bowed mitered-glass window overlooks the covered patio. The adjoining dining room shares the view.
- The huge family area includes a kitchen with lots of extras: a walk-in pantry, a built-in desk and both food-preparation and eating islands. The kitchen abuts the breakfast nook and the family room, where a fireplace and TV niche are placed side by side.
- A unique six-sided window spotlights the master bedroom. The compartmented master bath includes two walk-in closets, one of which can be optionally extended. The second first-floor bedroom uses the pool bath.
- The second floor bedrooms share a bath, an activity space and a balcony.
- Foundation: slab.