Spacious Florida Home with Game Room
About This Plan
- Your introduction to this luxurious Florida home starts with a large foyer with tray ceiling that has views of the covered lanai straight back.
- Another tray ceiling graces the formal dining room set off by columns.
- A piano-shaped island in the kitchen overlooks the breakfast nook, while a 42" high bartop overlooks the huge family room.
- There are two bedrooms on this level with a third up on the second floor.
- The master suite has a bayed sitting area and a built-in media cabinet.
- Special mention goes to the spacious games room that opens up to a second floor covered balcony.
- The man of the house will appreciate the shop area in the over-sized garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,304 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,543 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 761 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 692 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 855 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12