Spacious Florida House Plan with Second Floor Balconies
About This Plan
- Get a huge amount of space and lots of outdoor living areas in this spacious Florida house plan.
- The open floor plan gives you sweeping views from room to room and right out onto the covered lanai.
- A gourmet kitchen offers two islands, one with seating for 5 people on bar stools.
- Most of the ceilings are tray or vaulted but the massive great room boasts a gorgeous coffered ceiling.
- The first floor master suite is stunning with its vaulted ceiling and private pool deck.
- A spa-like master bathroom is extra large.
- Every bedroom up on the second floor has a walk-in closet and a private bathroom plus a door to a balcony - three in all.
- Open railing in the hallway lets you look down into the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,635 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,298 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,337 sq. ft.
- Entry: 77 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 640 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 757 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 85' 8"
- Depth: 71' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 963 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick