Spacious Florida House Plan with Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- Choose from a first or second floor master suite in this spacious Florida house plan.
- Luxurious amenities include a residential elevator, a second floor lounge with balcony and an outdoor shower by the covered lanai.
- There's even a detached in-law apartment with its own garage, all part of the 6,209 square feet of heated, finished living space.
- In the main house, the massive great room has a double tray ceiling and two walls of sliding glass doors to take you out to the covered lanai with its summer kitchen.
- Why go to the gym when you have your own dedicated exercise room for the whole family to enjoy?
- The second floor master suite is truly opulent with his and her bathrooms connected by the two-entry walk-in shower.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have a shared outdoor balcony while the master bedroom has a private balcony.
- And the third giant balcony on this level is accessed by double doors in the second floor lounge.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,570 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,987 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,583 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 639 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 241 sq. ft.
- Entry: 89 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,534 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 8"
- Depth: 107' 7"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1212 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick