Spacious Front Porch
About This Plan
- This charming ranch greets you with a spacious front porch large enough for a swing to enjoy cool summer evenings in the neighborhood.
- An open floor plan with vaulted ceilings creates extra volume in the home making it feel much larger than its 1,353 square feet.
- The dining room to the left of the entry includes a bay window and direct access to the living room beyond.
- The kitchen breakfast bar is large enough to seat two and overlooks the dining and living room areas.
- Two bedrooms lie to the back of the home and include a master with walk-in closet and private bath with dual sinks.
- A covered patio off the back makes this home perfect for a growing family.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,353 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,353 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 2"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 728 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss