Spacious Front Porch And 2 Story Entry
About This Plan
- A spacious front porch is the perfect place to enjoy a warm summer evening.
- A two-story ceiling greets you in the entry and leads you through an arched opening leading to the kitchen and nook area at the back of the home.
- The kitchen features a center island, walk-in pantry and access to the den at the front of the home.
- The adjacent great room flows easily into the kitchen and nook areas and is graced with a wall of windows and fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets.
- Four bedrooms are located upstairs including a master suite with step ceilings in the bedroom, large walk-in closet and dual sinks in the bathroom. The other bedrooms share the full bath just off the hallway.
- For a related house plan, see 89234AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,274 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,109 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 702 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss