Spacious Great Room and Kitchen with Wet Bar
About This Plan
- This home borrows from Tudor elements to achieve its unique exterior appearance, incorporating a swoop roofline over the entry and mixing cedar shingles, stone and battens to good effect.
- A wide entry foyer opens to a vaulted great room on the right and the formal dining room to the back.
- The great room, kitchen and casual dining nook have exposed-beam ceilings. A fireplace, media center and bay window are noted extras in the great room.
- Doors in the nook lead to the back yard and to a small porch that is also accessed from the great room.
- The dining room has double doors out to the back.
- The far left side of plan holds a master suite and private study with built-ins.
- A through-fireplace warms both the master salon and the spa tub in the master bath.
- Three additional bedrooms (each with a private bath) are on the upper level. Each bedroom has a walk-in closet.
- Bonus space and an alcove on the upper level have dormer windows. A handy snack bar sits in the upper-level hallway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,082 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,003 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,079 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 812 sq. ft.
- Storage: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1021 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick