Spacious Great Room and Kitchen with Wet Bar
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This home borrows from Tudor elements to achieve its unique exterior appearance, incorporating a swoop roofline over the entry and mixing cedar shingles, stone and battens to good effect.
- A wide entry foyer opens to a vaulted great room on the right and the formal dining room to the back.
- The great room, kitchen and casual dining nook have exposed-beam ceilings. A fireplace, media center and bay window are noted extras in the great room.
- Doors in the nook lead to the back yard and to a small porch that is also accessed from the great room.
- The dining room has double doors out to the back.
- The far left side of plan holds a master suite and private study with built-ins.
- A through-fireplace warms both the master salon and the spa tub in the master bath.
- Three additional bedrooms (each with a private bath) are on the upper level. Each bedroom has a walk-in closet.
- Bonus space and an alcove on the upper level have dormer windows. A handy snack bar sits in the upper-level hallway.