Spacious Great Room with Wall of Windows
About This Plan
- Traditional is style and design, this two-story home plan will blend easily into just about any neighborhood.
- You'll love the high ceilings in the entry that leads you to a spacious great room where you'll find a wall of windows and a warming fireplace.
- An arched opening flanked by columns leads you to the kitchen/nook area where you'll find an eat-in island and double doors that lead to a screened porch and attached deck.
- A spacious laundry is tucked behind the kitchen off the garage with space enough for lockers and plenty of countertop.
- The master suite is upstairs and is sure to please with its tray ceilings, his and hers walk-in closets and Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom.
- Three additional bedrooms, two with tray ceilings can also be found on the second floor.
- A three-stall garage completes the home making it perfect for a wide audience.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 89403AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,458 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 713 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,445 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,300 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 713 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 8"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 866 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery