Spacious Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- A big transom window over the front door of this Hill Country house plan sends light streaming into the foyer.
- Wide open spaces and future space over the garage make this home a wonderful choice for today's families.
- A 21' high family room is large enough for all your entertaining, with a wet bar close by that serves the veranda too.
- In the master suite, a prow-shaped sitting area has lots of glass to give you good natural reading light.
- The master walk-in closet is huge and has an island and a cedar closet section.
- Another bedroom on the first floor is way on the other side of the home.
- Get a media room plus a second floor game room with wet bar and half bath.
- It's big enough to have an exercise section near the balcony.
- Future space over the garage can become another bedroom and bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,070 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,149 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 921 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 96' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 834 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"