Spacious Home Design With Southern Charm
About This Plan
- Southern charm radiates from this expansive home design, which is filled with special touches.
- Three double windows on two walls brighten the two-story family room. Built-in shelving borders the fireplace.
- Set off by its angled peninsula, the kitchen easily serves the informal eating nook and the formal dining room.
- Among the features of the master suite are a generous sitting room and an amenity-filled bath.
- Upstairs, the balcony overlooks both the family room and the foyer. Each suite has its own bath.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,220 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,040 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 74' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"