Spacious Home Plan with Charming Details
About This Plan
- A covered porch with paired columns wraps around three sides of this spacious country home plan, and another porch is found off the utility area in back. The home abounds in charming details, such as four wooden columns in the foyer and a loft that looks down upon the two-story entry.
- Placed between the formal dining room and the nook is the kitchen, also open to the two-story living room with its fireplace. 10' ceilings are found elsewhere on the first floor.
- The first-floor master suite includes a deluxe bath with lots of amenities, including his and her walk-in closets and a glass shower. Located just down the hall is another bedroom that would make a perfect nursery now and a study later.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms, both with walk-in closets, share a compartmented bath with twin sinks. Completing the design is a bonus room over the side-entry garage.
- Knee walls in bedroom 3 are 5'7" for the back wall and 6'7" for the front wall.
- Knee walls in bedroom 4 are 8' for the back wall and 5'9" for the front wall.
- The bonus room has 4'7" knee walls on each side that slope up to 8'.
- Related Plans: Need something smaller? See house plans 7424RD (2,427 sq. ft.) and 7469RD (2,043 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,656 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,969 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 687 sq. ft.
- Deck: 532 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 370 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,969 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 86' 4"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 629 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick