Spacious Living Room
About This Plan
- This one-level Traditional home plan has a huge living room complete with a corner fireplace for all those family gatherings.
- A big bay window distinguishes the step-up dining room.
- Enter the house through a sunken air-locl foyer that keeps the cold air out of the main living area.
- Three family bedrooms share the large hall bath.
- This plan comes with a one car garage option.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,350 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,350 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 288 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss