Spacious Living Room with Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A grand covered entry welcomes you to this attractive house plan.
- High-volume ceilings distinguish the formal living and dining rooms. A high ceiling is also found in the den/study.
- The family wing offers a large living room with access to the covered patio. The kitchen opens to the curved glass-walled breakfast room and the grand vaulted family room with fireplace and media wall. Note the summer kitchen on the patio.
- The master suite features his-and-hers walk-in closets, his-and-her vanities, a sumptuous soaking tub, shower and commode closet. Two family bedrooms each access a compartmented bath.
- Related Plan: Get more space with house plan 6316HD (3,556 sq. ft.).
- Downsize with house plan 6356HD (2,409 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,931 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,931 sq. ft.
- Entry: 26 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss