Spacious Loft Overlooks Great Room
About This Plan
- Multiple roof lines are pleasantly balanced to provide an attractive exterior.
- The gourmet kitchen provides plenty of cabinets and countertop area and includes an island and walk-in pantry.
- Varied ceiling heights add intrigue and interest to the home plan.
- The master suite features a volume ceiling and the bath holds an oversized shower, double sinks, a walk-in closet, linen cabinet and a private toilet.
- A spacious loft overlooks the great room.
- Two bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, are located upstairs and share a bath which includes a make-up vanity, and can be used by two people simultaneously.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,740 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,096 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 671 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,069 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 115 sq. ft.
- Deck: 174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 556 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss