Spacious Low Country Home Plan
5 - 6
About This Plan
- A splendid wrap-around porch and three front dormers show attention to detail in this stunning Low Country home plan.
- From the foyer you can see straight back through the huge family room to the spacious rear covered porch. At 13' in depth, this porch holds great entertaining potential.
- Elegant columns separate the formal dining room from the foyer.
- In the kitchen, a large walk-in pantry offers plenty of storage and the big kitchen island has a cook top surface.
- There is an elevator to take your from the lower level to the main flevel.
- Two bedrooms are on the main level including the deluxe master suite with its sitting area and huge spa bathroom. The master closets are 8'x7'.
- The upper floor boasts three extra-large bedrooms and two baths.
- Should you care to finish off the ground level, the blueprints come with a sixth bedroom, a huge game room and a full kitchen that makes this level ideal for an in-law suite.
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Google+ and Facebook photo albums.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,044 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,143 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 901 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,818 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,267 sq. ft.
- Storage: 121 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 429 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 3"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1076 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick