Spacious Low Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Four large bedrooms and a private study off the first floor master suite are just some of the amenities of this spacious Low Country house plan.
- Raised up high off the ground, the home is suited for hot climates.
- Walls of glass can be found on all sides of the home to bring in light and cool breezes.
- Both the foyer and the great room rise up high.
- The elegant formal dining room is set off by two interior columns.
- Relax outside on the huge front porch or bask in the sun on the back deck.
- A balcony bridge with open railing connects the three bedrooms on the upper floor.
- Bedroom 2 comes with a dressing room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternates exteriors with house plans 9122GU and 9123GU
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,329 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,338 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 991 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 420 sq. ft.
- Deck: 317 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 3"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 2324 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick