Spacious Low Country House Plan
About This Plan
- With four bedrooms and large rooms, this Low Country house plan gives you a spacious home for your family.
- Stacked porches and a hip roof add to the curb appeal.
- Columns and a tray ceiling bring elegance to the formal dining room.
- A vaulted ceiling makes the open great room feel even larger.
- Dine informally in the bayed breakfast nook that is open to the kitchen.
- The main floor master suite features two walk-in closets and a corner soaking tub.
- Upstairs, three large bedrooms will accomodate family and guests.
- Walk the open balcony bridge and enjoy views of the foyer on one side and the great room on the other side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,772 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,712 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,060 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 215 sq. ft.
- Deck: 288 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 154 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 11"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1669 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick