Spacious Master Suite
About This Plan
- Two-story ceilings in the foyer and family room give you an exciting first impression of this Traditional home plan.
- The kitchen is nicely placed between the informal breakfast nook and the formal dining room with tray ceiling.
- A walk-in pantry and center island give you both great storage and extra workspace.
- Bedroom 4 is located on the first floor and works well as a guest suite.
- An open rail hall on the second floor separates the splendid master suite from the other bedrooms.
- Relax in your quiet sitting room with triple windows to let in more light.
- A second floor laundry room saves steps.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,564 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,299 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,265 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 271 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12