Spacious Mediterranean Classic
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This stucco-clad house plan has contemporary appeal and Mediterranean flavor. Its composition roof could just as easily be red tile if the owners wish to further emphasize that style.
- Generously sized gathering spaces make this home plan ideal for families who enjoy entertaining. If needed, the den could serve as a third bedroom, or a combination office/guest room.
- Light washes into the wide foyer with a 10' ceiling through sidelights and transom windows. On the left of the foyer, an arched opening leads into the combination living room and dining room. This spacious room, too, has a 10' ceiling, trayed for a touch of quiet elegance.
- The kitchen/family room is generously sized and wide open. A roomy walk-in pantry adds to the abundant storage space.
- Windows flank the direct-vent gas fireplace that anchors the rear wall of the family room. Glass doors open onto covered patio with skylights supported by stately columns.
- Amenities in the master suite include a spacious bathroom, and two large walk-in closets with shelved hutches.
- The 3-car garage is set at a diagonal.
- The main roof pitch is 6:12.