Spacious Mediterranean Home Design
About This Plan
- With a variety of good-sized public and private spaces, this luxurious Mediterranean house plan is suitable for the larger family.
- On the first floor, the open central area comprises a large foyer and formal living and dining rooms set off by columns and tray ceilings. A study lies off the foyer.
- The informal area, also open, consists of a family room with fireplace, a bayed eating nook and a well-equipped kitchen.
- The amenity-filled master suite is sited for privacy.
- Upstairs, one bedroom has its own bath while the two other bedrooms share another bath.
- Ceilings: 12' first floor; 10' second floor.
- Foundation: slab.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,192 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,335 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 857 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 513 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss