Spacious Narrow Lot Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Its wide, deep vaulted great room gives a sense of spaciousness to this house plan, a two-story home designed to fit on a narrow lot.
- Brick detailing and two sets of front facing gables create exterior visual appeal. Inside, a sidelight brightens the vaulted foyer, and more light washes in from the right, through the opening to the vaulted eating nook. Bay windows expand and brighten this naturally cheerful space.
- A uniquely shaped galley kitchen swells into a half-octagon on the left, opposite a standard straight wall on the right. Standing at the kitchen sink, you have a near-panoramic view of the great room and need only lift your gaze to take in the broader vista of the patio and rear yard.
- The gas fireplace can be enjoyed from the kitchen, as well as all areas of the vaulted great room. A centrally located powder room is equally well placed.
- Laundry appliances are nearby, in a pass-through utility room linked to the two-car garage. It has built-in cabinets over the washer and dryer, plus a cabinet on the other side, ideal for extra storage.
- The master suite has a private bathroom with a dual vanity. Pocket doors close off the walk-in closet, and provide privacy and steam containment for the toilet and shower section. Upper bedrooms share a third bathroom. An unfinished storage space is also on the second floor.