Spacious New American Home Plan with Sport Court
About This Plan
- Shake siding beneath gabled roofs blend with horizontal siding and stone accents to provide great curb appeal on this New American home. The spacious floor plan boasts a light and airy interior, along with a sun room that leads to a deck perfect for grilling.
- The formal entry, with a dining room to its right, ushers guests into an open layout combining the great room and kitchen. The fireplace serves as a focal point, and the kitchen's prep pantry offers additional workspace and storage.
- At the top of the stairs, french doors part to reveal the serene owner's bedroom. The en suite features a standalone tub, commode room, and a walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- Three additional bedrooms reside on the second level; one includes a full bath, and two share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The fun continues on the lower level, which includes a sizable family / game room with a walk-behind bar, a sport center with an attached exercise room, and a fifth bedroom that neighbors a full bath.
- BUILD LOCATION: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,655 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,617 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,427 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,611 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 746 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"