Spacious New American House Plan with Sunroom and Sport Court
About This Plan
- This spacious, New American house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, offers a family-friendly layout with an open floor plan enabling conversation to easily flow between rooms.
- The heart of the home consists of the great room, kitchen, and dinette, with a large island offering ample workspace for meal prep. A study, near the foyer, and sunroom provide quieter spaces to relax.
- Upstairs, discover the owner's bedroom behind french doors. The en suite provides a true retreat with a two-person shower, freestanding tub, and walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- Three additional bedrooms are located on the second level; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- Family and friends will delight in the multi-use space on the lower level, including a large family room with a wet bar, sport court with an attached exercise room, and a fifth bedroom adjacent a full bath. A play room encourages toys to stay contained to the lower level.
- BUILD LOCATION: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,949 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,771 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,485 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,693 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"