Spacious Northwest Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- There's a huge amount of space, both inside and out in this good-looking Northwest house plan.
- Skylights, transom windows and a solarium plus a trellised private deck off the first floor master suite are but a few of the upscale amenities.
- A sunken vaulted living room boasts a two-way fireplace shared with the formal dining room.
- In the family room, a wet bar and sliding glass doors to the wrap-around deck make it easy to entertain.
- The gorgeous master suite comes with a spiral stair to a private master loft on the second floor.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have their own sinks in the bedrooms and bedroom 2 also comes with a built-in desk and private balcony.
- The second floor media room has clerestory windows that look down into the solarium below, plus a wet bar and outdoor deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,690 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,406 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 4"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 344 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss