Spacious Open Layout
About This Plan
- An enormous open living area in this Southern house plan is one of it's best features.
- The formal dining room uses interior columns to keep the views flowing and boasts a lovely tray ceiling.
- Double door open to reveal a quiet study that can also be used as a formal living room.
- You'll have plenty of storage and counter space in the kitchen with it huge island.
- Split bedrooms allow privacy for the large master suite that has twin walk-in closets and a grand master bathroom.
- Two family bedrooms are placed on the opposite side of the house.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plans 82117KA (2,577 sq. ft.) and house plan 82118KA (2,577 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,564 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,564 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 68 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 559 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss