About This Plan
- A spacious porch, stone and shingle detailing and graceful columns give this home plan an unbeatable curb-appeal. Art niches, arched entries, columns and built-ins are all some of the amenities you'll love.
- As you enter the home, you'll love the view of the back yard through the wall of windows in the great room directly ahead. Here you'll find arched openings flanked by columns that beg you to enter the room. A fireplace with built-ins on either side makes the room comfortable and welcoming.
- The adjacent kitchen/nook area features an eat-in island that creates an eating area that is cozy and comfortable.
- The master suite is located to the right of the home and pampers with its walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub. Two additional bedrooms are tucked behind the kitchen on the other side of the home for maximum privacy for mom and dad.
- Related Plan: Need more room? See house plan 89044AH for a version with a finished walkout basement with two additional bedrooms and a full bath, a garden room, a large rec room with a fireplace and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,775 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,775 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 964 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss