Spacious Porch Design
About This Plan
- A spacious porch, perfect for enjoying cool evenings, is only one of the unique features this home plan has to offer. As you enter, you'll notice the nine-foot ceilings throughout the home that create a spacious floor plan that's open and airy.
- To your left an arched opening presents the den, and to your right, the second bedroom is found.
- Directly ahead is the main living area with a formal dining room, kitchen and great room with fireplace and built-ins.
- The master suite is tucked behind the garage away from the other bedroom for privacy and features a 10-foot step ceiling, dual sinks and a spacious walk-in closet.
- The laundry room is a delight with plenty of room for shelves and a separate bench and closet area.
- Porch dimensions: 19' x 8'
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,772 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,772 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss