Spacious Ranch Home
About This Plan
- An attractive exterior and an open floor plan layout make the most of this Ranch home designed with split bedrooms.
- Vaulted ceilings crown the great room with its raised hearth fireplace and sliding glass doors to the rear deck.
- The bright and airy breakfast nook has a wall of windows that brings light to the kitchen as well.
- Off by itself, the master suite is huge with a tray ceiling and its own sitting area, perfect for curling up with a book.
- Two additional family bedrooms lie on the opposite side of the home, one of which is also vaulted.
- An optional bonus room lies above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,556 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,556 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 348 sq. ft.
- Deck: 889 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick