Spacious Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This lovely ranch home plan with master suite on the main level and more room below is great for a first home or a downsizing.
- An open floor plan combines the vaulted great room, dining room and kitchen creating a very welcoming feeling.
- A sunroom in back opens to the rear deck.
- The master suite is vaulted and has a five fixture bath plus large walk-in closet.
- Should you need extra bedrooms, there are two on the lower level along with a huge family room and game area. You'll find storage and an exercise room as well.
- The ridge height measured from the front is 23' and from the back is 27'6" which takes into account a sloping lot.
- Related Plans: For alternate versions of this design, see these house plans - 14511RK and 14518RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,812 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,628 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss