Spacious Ranch House Plan with Master Sitting Room
About This Plan
- There's lot of space for your family to move around in this attractive Ranch house plan.
- Get a formal living room plus a huge informal family room with a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- Interior columns are used to keep the floor plan open so you get wonderful sightlines.
- The kitchen benefits from a cook top island and a walk-in pantry.
- Homeowners will love the private master bedroom suite that takes up the whole right wing of the home.
- A tray ceiling and separate sitting room plus a dressing area and large master bathroom enhance the suite.
- Both of the secondary bedrooms across the house have walk-in closets.
- Bonus space on the second floor can be finished on your timetable as you need it.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,305 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,305 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 309 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 10"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 486 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 7"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick