Spacious Ranch with Home Office
About This Plan
- A separate entrance to the office in this attractive Ranch house plan means clients won't have to come through the main family living area.
- This space can also be used as an extra bedroom with its connected bathroom.
- Columns are used to define the foyer, living room and formal dining room, all of which have beautiful tray ceilings.
- The informal area in back is chock full of amenities like built-ins on either side of the great room fireplace, a huge peninsula eating counter that seats 4, a walk-in pantry and another lovely tray ceiling.
- The split bedroom layout gives you a very private master suite that has lots of room for furniture placement, an elegant tray ceiling and a bayed sitting area.
- Unfinished attic space over the garage can be finished to suit your needs.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 3836JA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,585 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,585 sq. ft.
- Attic: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 292 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 69' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick