Spacious Ranch with Lower Level
About This Plan
- With all your living on the main level, this home is the perfect choice for the empty nester who doesn't want to climb stairs.
- When your children come to visit, they can stay in the comfortable lower level with both a game room and a rec room.
- A residential elevator makes accessing this level easy.
- The large mud room has space for a closet, washer and dryer and a utlity sink.
- A walk-in pantry will be the chef's favorite amenity.
- You can even enjoy the great outdoors in your vaulted screened porch in the rear of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,400 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,488 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,912 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 822 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 10" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss