Spacious Rec Room and Media Room
About This Plan
- This attractive Traditional home has most of its living space on the main level.
- Vaulted and raised ceilings add interest and the open layout blends the views from room to room.
- The large kitchen has a peninsula eating bar with seats for 3 plus views of the breakfast nook and covered grilling porch beyond.
- A corner fireplace warms the family room.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home.
- Upstairs, the upper floor gives you a fourth bedroom with a built-in desk plus the amazing rec room and media room with its big storage closet.
- Note: Please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,176 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,300 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 876 sq. ft.
- Entry: 42 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 100 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 787 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12