Spacious Rooms and Thoughtful Details
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home plan offers spacious rooms and thoughtful details for a unique plan with lots of style.
- The kitchen features a large eat-in island that overlooks both the great room and sun room to create a space that is open and comfortable.
- A sunroom and dining area affords sunlit relaxation, and access to the rear deck.
- The master suite revels in a magnificent bath, and a secondary bedroom nearby could serve as a refined study.
- The finished walkout basement offers with two additional bedrooms and a full bath, a study area, a large rec room with wet bar and plenty of storage.
- Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89382AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,042 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,170 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,872 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 4"
- Depth: 77' 5"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1178 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss