Spacious Sante Fe Living
About This Plan
- This spacious Santa Fe home plan has both a beautiful walled front courtyard and a rear casual courtyard.
- The home plan radiates from the octagonal, skylit foyer, offering views of both the front and rear courtyards as well as passage to any part of the dwelling.
- A cozy study echoes the shape of the foyer and is further enhanced by built-in bookcases and a separate entrance.
- The sunken formal living room is graced with a corner beehive fireplace and a built-in banco, or bench.
- The enormous kitchen will please the gourmet of the family with a cooktop work island, a huge walk-in pantry, a double oven, two skylights and a snack bar shared with the family room.
- An octagonal nook awaits to welcome casual meals.
- The cozy family room is also filled with amenities: a corner beehive fireplace and access to a quiet covered porch.
- The sleeping zone is a wonder in itself: two secondary bedrooms with their own baths and walk-in closets and a lavish master bedroom suite. This suite is designed to pamper. Luxuries include a corner beehive fireplace, an oversized walk-in closet, two separate vanities in a skylit dressing room, a sumptuous bath, a separate exercise room and private access to the front courtyard.
- Special Bonus: Select a CAD, PDF, or Reproducible format, and you will receive an unlimited use license at no additional cost. Build as many times as you like with no re-use fees! This offer only applies to plans bearing this note. Unless explicitly noted, a purchased plan may only be built once. An unlimited use license is not transferable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,959 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,959 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 107' 2"
- Depth: 81' 3"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 785 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss