Spacious Single Level
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A recessed front porch shelters visitors to the house plan, a compact single-level home with a sense of spaciousness.
- The plan could easily be adapted for wheelchair accessibility.
- A wide foyer opens into a richly and creatively windowed vaulted living room. In the window bay that expands the room, three tall panes of glass are crowned by three clerestory windows, the top edges of which taper to a peak in the central pane. The upper line of these windows echoes the gable shape created by the vaulted ceiling.
- Tucked into the inner corner of the living room is a wood-burning fireplace, next to a cabinet designed to house a big-screen TV.
- Nothing more than a long eating bar divides the kitchen and dining room, which are totally open to the living room. Windows brighten the dining room on two sides, while a garden window is in front of the sink.
- Kitchen storage and counter space are both in generous supply. Laundry appliances are nearby in a pass-through utility room that connects to a garage with a large, separately enclosed storage area.
- Bedrooms cluster together in the home plan. Master suite amenities include a private bathroom with oversized shower, and direct access to the rear deck.